Job Type: Part Time (flexible including evenings/weekends)
BAIBYSTM is a seed-stage startup. We are applying AI to sperm selection for IVF, so everybody who goes through IVF in the future will have the chance to do ICSI, with less burden to IVF labs and potentially better clinical outcomes.
We are backed by leading venture firms including Firstime, and have recently received the largest available innovation grant from the Israeli Innovation Authority.
We are hiring independent embryologists based in the USA to label images of individual sperm cells at high magnification collected during the Sperm-VR (Sperm Video Recording) study.
You will need to label morphology according to the accepted criteria (WHO manual, 6th edition), including the specific areas of head and tail defects.
Background & Qualifications
- Currently working in an IVF lab (part time or full time)
- At least 8 years of experience evaluating sperm, whether in an IVF and/or clinical research setting
- Passion for research and advancing care
- Master’s or PhD preferred
- Embryology and/or andrology certifications preferred, e.g., ASRM or ESHRE
Skills & Fit
- Diligent, organized, and reliable
- Comfortable working with innovative digital technology
- Entrepreneurial, innovative mindset
- You have a PC (desktop or laptop) with:
- Access to high-speed internet (>30Mbps download speed is needed – you can test your speed at speedtest.net)
- A screen size (measured diagonally) of 13” or larger
- Pay: competitive hourly rate
- Completely flexible working schedule
- Can work from anywhere
- Amazing team working to improve IVF for all patients
- BAIBYSTM seeks to ensure the total pool of independent labelers reflects the diversity of clinical practice. We welcome candidates from geographies that are less well represented in clinical research, including rural areas.
- We welcome those who may have taken periods of time out of the workforce and/or who are looking for flexible hours.
Time commitment: Approximately 5 hours a week for the trial duration
If interested, email [email protected] with your CV.
BAIBYS™ believes that our differences make us strong. We are committed to inclusion and seek to build a team as diverse as the patients we serve.