Roles and responsibilities
- Lead all algorithms and ML development cycle from defining the problem and the solution to delivering a working, optimized, and verified code successfully integrated into the system.
- Build and lead the Algorithm and ML team.
- Be part of the R&D leadership and take part in the full multidisciplinary system design and R&D activities.
- Collaborate with all the R&D teams, consultants, and subcontractors, including Software, Hardware, Optics, Robotics, Clinical, and QA.
- Set the algorithms and ML development lifecycle methodologies and quality system, in accordance with best practice contemporary development methodologies and medical devices development regulatory requirements.
- Practice significant hands-on definition, design, coding, validation, verification, and integration of all algorithms, as well as the ML models implementation, training, and testing.
- Set and execute the algorithms and ML integration and verification processes.
- Take part in system debugging, integration processes, as well as clinical trials.
- BSc or a higher degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or a related field from a recognized university.
- At least 5 years of experience in AI/ML and heuristic algorithms design and implementations in industrial applications, preferable in medical devices.
- Experience in machine learning and deep learning in computer vision and image processing – A must.
- Experience with TensorFlow, PyTorch, keras, OpenCV, CNN, RNN, LSTM.
- Significant experience in Python – A must.
- Familiarity with NVIDIA platforms is a significant advantage.
- Experience in c/c++ is a significant advantage.
- Experience in integration processes with a collaboration with HW and SW teams.
- Experience in working in an early-stage startups is a significant advantage.
- A team player, hard worker, highly committed, and with good communication skills.
- Reporting to the company SVP R&D.
- Full-time position.
- Flexible hours, but significant office and lab presence is required