You agree to use the Site and Content for your internal business or personal use only. You agree not to do any of the following while using the Site and Content:
- Sell, lease, lend, transfer or rent the Site or Content, use the Site or Content to provide service bureau, time sharing, rental, application services provider or other services to third parties, or otherwise make the functionality of the Site or the Content available to third parties;
- Post, publish or transmit or store any text, graphics, or material that: (i) is false or misleading; (ii) is defamatory; (iii) invades another’s privacy; (iv) is obscene, pornographic, or offensive; (v) promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group; (vi) infringes another’s rights, including any intellectual property rights; or (vii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability;
- Use the Site to violate any laws or any rights of Company or any other person or otherwise misuse or inappropriately use the Site;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site or Company’s computer systems;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Attempt to access or search the Site and Content with any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than the software and/or search agents provided by Company or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site and Content;
- Copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, republish, download, display, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of the Site or Content in any form or media or by any means;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, Trojan horses, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Site; or
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
The Site may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Company is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Company of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
You shall have sole responsibility for the legality, reliability, integrity, accuracy and quality of all of the data provided by you and your authorized users for the purpose of and in connection with using the Site (“Customer Data“). We may keep, use and share, publicly and with our partners, aggregated non-personally identifiable information derived from Customer Data and the Site, including but not limited to for the purpose of improving the Site and Content.
Use of the Site at Your Own Risk
Your access to and use of the Site and Content is at your own risk. Company will have no responsibility for any harm that results from your access to or use of the Site and Content.
Guard Your Password
If applicable, you are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access any secure areas of the Site. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your password, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify Company of any unauthorized use of your password.
The Site is Available “AS-IS”
THE SITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COMPANY EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, OR THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM COMPANY OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER Company NOR ANY OTHER party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site OR content will be liable for any incidental, SPECIAL, consequential or PUNITIVE damages resulting from your access to or use of, or inability to access or use, the Site OR content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) or any other legal theory, whether or not COMPANY has been informed of the possibility of such damage.
YOU AGREE THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF COMPANY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR CONTENT IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TO COMPANY FOR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE OR CONTENT DURING THE 12 MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE EVENT(S) THAT GAVE RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY, IF ANY. THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN COMPANY AND YOU.
Controlling Law and Jurisdiction